Delivering Confidence for Your Business
We’ve built our business on what matters to you: reliability and a commitment to relationships.
As North Dakota’s go-to high-speed Internet provider, Dakota Carrier Network delivers reliable speed and bandwidth. And with a 100% fiber-optic network that achieves 99.999% guaranteed uptime, it’s easy to see why businesses choose us for industry-leading technology solutions.
When you choose DCN as your business technology solutions partner, our industry experts – available 24/7/365 – become part of your team.
- Need Speed? We’ve Got You Covered.
- High-speed Ethernet and broadband Internet services from Dakota Carrier Network include connections ranging from 10 megabits per second to terabit Ethernet speeds.
- Customized, Managed Solutions
- DCN brings customers dedicated and managed cloud hosting solutions. With cloud computing, businesses can invest their resources in their business rather than their technology infrastructure.
- Need Space? Co-Locate With Us.
- Our carrier neutral co-location services are the best in North Dakota. Period. 24/7 monitoring ensures your data and equipment are safe, secure, and protected.
- Protection In Real Time
- Keep your network running smoothly with automated attack mitigation and real-time traffic data.
- Super Fast, Super Reliable
- As North Dakota’s go-to high-speed internet access provider, our reputation speaks for itself. From 10 gigabits to 100 gigabits to terabits, we’ve got you covered with 99.999% network uptime.
- Connections From Anywhere, To Anywhere
- Our Ethernet private line services excel because of our 100 percent fiber optic communications network that links all of North Dakota, from the smallest towns to the largest cities.
- Reliable, Scalable And Quick Turn-Up Speeds
- Efficiently streamline your wide area network using any underlay transport to achieve flexible scalability and fast delivery of connectivity.
SS7 is an all-digital intelligent network that uses messages to request services from other entities. These messages travel from one network to another, independent of the actual voice and data they pertain to.
One of the primary benefits of SS7 is global interoperability. It has the capability to enable all carriers to cooperate with each other. It is a standard protocol approved by the ITU. Global billing, toll-free calling, 900-number services, and international wireless call roaming are all call features that are dependent on SS7.
Dakota Carrier Network has quad B-links that connect to two of Verisign’s regional gateway locations. From these locations, DCN is able to provide such SS7 services as Calling Name, LNP (Local Number Portability), E800, CLASS (Custom Local Area Signaling Services), and ISUP (Integrated Services Digital Network User Part) route signaling.